The Winterpostal is a fun DLG competition during the winter season. There will be a task each month. You can fly tasks at your local field.
I will keep track of your scores at least once a week so you can compare your score with other competitors.
The winterpostal 2017/2018 will start in november 2017.
- you must compete with a DLG sail plane that has a maximum span of 1,50 meter, an engine is not allowed
- you must fly the task within the time period of the designated task
- the task may be flown multiple times, the best score counts (if not mentioned otherwise)
- the working time is 30 minutes (unless mentioned otherwise)
- send your score to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 day after your flight
- timekeeper/helper is allowed but not mandatory
- checking your score is impossible so honesty is required
- using the updraft of a slope or hill is not allowed
- one second will be substracted from the maximum achievable time for each launch (only for turnaround tasks)
- there is a mini class (maximum span of 1 meter)
It is all about nothing so have fun!